Woodworking on arcade machine

The woodworking is complete. I’ve not taken any pictures. Perhaps I should.

Well, as usual the project has stoped as all other projects when I reach boring stuff like painting. And It’s cold outside now and I’m going to paint it out in the barn. Hopefully in springtime.

Some arcade updates

At last I’ve completed the blueprints. I’ve also fixed a computer and LCD-monitor for the arcademachine. The LCD had a couple of bad caps that I’ve replaced, so that is working again. Now I’m trying to decide what frontend software I should use for the emulators. And hope to get to the woodworking soon.